FLECKI natural white with black spots

FLECKI natural white with black spots

€94.00Price

My name is FLECKI and I am made of 99% sheep wool. The remaining 1% is wool roving and I mean my eyes, my nose and my pretty whiskers.
I was originally a woolly non-woven mat until I was lovingly hand-felted, caressed and pressed until I looked the way I do now. Purr!
My fur is natural white with black spots.
Meow!

Personalisiert mit Namen
  • Größeninformation

    Breite: 60 Zentimeter

    Höhe (ohne Katzenohren): 33 Zentimeter

    Tiefe: 30 Zentimeter

    Eingang: 22 Zentimeter 

    Die Größenangaben sind ungefähre Richtwerte, da es sich um Handarbeit handelt.

  • Care instructions

    The cat cave is made of dimensionally stable, robust felt.

    Sheep wool is naturally dirt and odor repellent. Just tap for maintenance. If necessary, hand wash with lukewarm water or moisturizing shampoo / wool detergent. Then tap or brush well again.

  • Versand

    Versandkosten innerhalb Deutschland: EUR 7,49

    Versandkosten innerhalb EU: EUR 17,99

    Versandkosten Schweiz: EUR 29,99

    Versandkosten USA: EUR 37,99

    Versand weltweit auf Anfrage.

    ​Bei Lieferungen ins Ausland können Zölle, Steuern und Gebühren anfallen, die im angezeigten Gesamtpreis nicht enthalten sind. Diese Kosten sind vom Käufer zu tragen.

Logo

Simone Himmelspach

Rebhalde 9a

D-77723 Gengenbach

+49 170 9068444

info@miezekatze3shop.de

© 2021 by Miezekatze3Shop

0