RUDI - Russian Blue Custom made model of your cat

RUDI - Russian Blue Custom made model of your cat

€94.00Price

My name is RUDI and I consist of 99% sheep wool. The remaining 1% is also Woll-Kammzug and by that I mean my eyes, my nose and my pretty whiskers. Originally, I was a woolly fleece mat until I was felted wet by hand and caressed and pressed until I looked the way I am doing now! I am a Russian Blue and look very similar to my owner. Purr! Meow!

Personalized with the name of your cat
Augen
  • size information

    Width: 24 inch

    Height (without cat ears): 13 inch

    Depth: 12 inch

    Entrance: 9 inch (on request also larger entrance possible)

     

    The size specifications are approximate, since it is handmade.

  • care instructions

    The cat cave is made of sturdy, sturdy felt.

    Sheep's wool is naturally dirt and odor resistant. Just tap off to take care of it. If necessary, hand wash with lukewarm water or with moisturizing shampoo / wool detergent. Then knock or brush in good shape .

  • shipping

    Shipping costs within Germany: EUR 7.99

    Shipping costs within EU: EUR 17.99

    Shipping costs Switzerland: EUR 29.99

    Shipping costs USA: EUR 37.99

    Shipping worldwide on request.

    Deliveries abroad may incur duties, taxes and charges that are not included in the total price shown. These costs are borne by the buyer.

Logo

Simone Himmelspach

Rebhalde 9a

D-77723 Gengenbach

+49 170 9068444

info@miezekatze3shop.de

© 2021 by Miezekatze3Shop

0