PEPE natural black with white belly

PEPE natural black with white belly

€89.00Price

My name is PEPE and I consist of 99% sheep wool. The remaining 1% is Woll-Kammzug and by that I mean my eyes, my nose and my pretty whiskers.
Originally, I was a woolly fleece mat until I was felted wet by hand and caressed and pressed until I looked the way I am doing now. Schnurr!
My coat is natural black and my belly is white.
Meow!

Personalisiert mit Namen
Fellfarbe
  • Größeninformation

    Breite: 60 Zentimeter

    Höhe (ohne Katzenohren): 33 Zentimeter

    Tiefe: 30 Zentimeter

    Eingang: 22 Zentimeter 

    Die Größenangaben sind ungefähre Richtwerte, da es sich um Handarbeit handelt.

  • Care instructions

    The cat cave is made of sturdy, sturdy felt.

    Sheep wool is naturally dirt and odor resistant. Just tap off to take care of it. If necessary, hand wash with lukewarm water or with moisturizing shampoo / wool detergent. Then again in good shape knock or brush.

  • Versand

    Versandkosten innerhalb Deutschland: EUR 7,49

    Versandkosten innerhalb EU: EUR 17,99

    Versandkosten Schweiz: EUR 29,99

    Versandkosten USA: EUR 37,99

    Versand weltweit auf Anfrage.

    ​Bei Lieferungen ins Ausland können Zölle, Steuern und Gebühren anfallen, die im angezeigten Gesamtpreis nicht enthalten sind. Diese Kosten sind vom Käufer zu tragen.

Logo

Simone Himmelspach

Rebhalde 9a

D-77723 Gengenbach

+49 170 9068444

info@miezekatze3shop.de

© 2021 by Miezekatze3Shop

0