MOHRLE natural black with white spots

MOHRLE natural black with white spots

€89.00Price

My name is MOHRLE and I consist of 99% sheep wool. The remaining 1% is Woll-Kammzug and by that I mean my eyes, my nose and my pretty whiskers.
Originally, I was a woolly fleece mat until I was felted wet by hand and caressed and pressed until I looked the way I am doing now.
My fur has the color natural black with white spots.
Purr! Meow!

  • Größeninformation

    Breite: 60 Zentimeter

    Höhe: 45 Zentimeter

    Tiefe: 30 Zentimeter

    Eingang: 22 Zentimeter 

    Die Größenangaben sind ungefähre Richtwerte, da es sich um Handarbeit handelt.

  • care instructions

    The cat cave is made of sturdy, sturdy felt.

    Sheep's wool is naturally dirt and odor resistant. Just tap off to take care of it. If necessary, hand wash with lukewarm water or with moisturizing shampoo / wool detergent. Then knock or brush in good shape.

  • Versand

    Versandkosten innerhalb Deutschland: EUR 7,49

    Versandkosten innerhalb EU: EUR 17,99

    Versandkosten Schweiz: EUR 29,99

    Versandkosten USA: EUR 37,99

    Versand weltweit auf Anfrage.

    ​Bei Lieferungen ins Ausland können Zölle, Steuern und Gebühren anfallen, die im angezeigten Gesamtpreis nicht enthalten sind. Diese Kosten sind vom Käufer zu tragen.