POLLY - Tigerkatze mit offenen Augen

POLLY - Tigerkatze mit offenen Augen

€99.00Price

My name is Kalle and I am made from 99% sheep wool. The remaining 1% is wool roving and I mean my eyes, my nose and my pretty whiskers. I have dark gray stripes on the side and neck.
I was originally a woolly non-woven mat until I was lovingly hand-felted, caressed and pressed until I looked the way I do now. Purr!
My fur is medium gray with dark gray stripes.
Meow!

Personalisiert mit Namen
Fellfarbe
Augen
Tigerschwänzchen
  • Size information

    Width: 60 centimeters

    Height (without cat ears): 33 centimeters

    Depth: 30 centimeters

    Entrance: 22 centimeters (larger entrance possible on request)

     

    The sizes are approximate as they are handmade.

  • Care instructions

    The cat cave is made of dimensionally stable, robust felt.

    Sheep wool is naturally dirt and odor repellent. Just tap for maintenance. If necessary, hand wash with lukewarm water or moisturizing shampoo / wool detergent. Then tap or brush well again.

  • shipping

    Shipping costs within Germany: EUR 7.99

    Shipping costs within EU: EUR 17.99

    Shipping costs Switzerland: EUR 29.99

    Shipping costs USA: EUR 37.99

    Shipping worldwide on request.

    Deliveries abroad may incur duties, taxes and charges that are not included in the total price shown. These costs are borne by the buyer.

Logo

Simone Himmelspach

Rebhalde 9a

D-77723 Gengenbach

+49 170 9068444

info@miezekatze3shop.de

© 2021 by Miezekatze3Shop

0