FELIX light gray with open eyes

FELIX light gray with open eyes

€94.00Price

My name is FELIX and I consist of 99% sheep wool. The remaining 1% is Woll-Kammzug and by that I mean my eyes, my nose and my pretty whiskers.

Originally, I was a woolly fleece mat until I was felted wet by hand and caressed and pressed until I looked the way I am doing now. Schnurr!

My coat has the color light gray!

Meow!

Personalisiert mit Namen
Augen
  • size information

    Width: 60 centimeters

    Height (without cat ears): 33 centimeters

    Depth: 30 centimeters

    Entrance: 22 centimeters (on request also larger entrance possible)

     

    The size specifications are approximate, since it is handmade.

  • care instructions

    The cat cave is made of sturdy, sturdy felt.

    Sheep wool is naturally dirt and odor resistant. Just tap off to take care of it. If necessary, hand wash with lukewarm water or with moisturizing shampoo / wool detergent. Then again in good shape knock or brush.

  • Versand

    Versandkosten innerhalb Deutschland: EUR 7,49

    Versandkosten innerhalb EU: EUR 17,99

    Versandkosten Schweiz: EUR 29,99

    Versandkosten USA: EUR 37,99

    Versand weltweit auf Anfrage.

    ​Bei Lieferungen ins Ausland können Zölle, Steuern und Gebühren anfallen, die im angezeigten Gesamtpreis nicht enthalten sind. Diese Kosten sind vom Käufer zu tragen.

Logo

Simone Himmelspach

Rebhalde 9a

D-77723 Gengenbach

+49 170 9068444

miezekatze3shop@gmx.de

© 2020 by Miezekatze3Shop

0